Aros Adra offer home support for people.
We offer the service to tenants and non-tenants.
Who can benefit from the support
- An elderly person
- A person with disability
- Anyone with an illness
What Aros Adra can help with
- General housework and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Prescription collection
- Visiting the doctor, opticians or hospital appointments
- Dealing with bills or paper work
- Preparing meals
- Having a listening ear
- Getting out and about
No job is too large or too small. Our service is adaptable to your needs.
You can arrange visits every week, fortnightly, monthly or just as and when you feel you need the service.
Aros Adra is a paid service.
Please contact us for more information.
How to pay
- Pay our Aros Adra officer in cash when they visit you
- With a credit card when our Aros Adra office visits you
- Direct Debit
- Over the phone with a credit card
If you have a social worker, they might be able help you with costs for the Aros Adra service.
If you don’t have a social worker get in touch with your local council to get one.
Apply for the service
If you have any questions or would like to talk about the service or find out more Contact us.