We are always looking for enthusiastic tenants from all walks of life to get involved with us.
By taking part you can have your say on matters relating to your home and your community. It’s also an opportunity for you to develop our services, to receive training free of charge and to improve your skills and gain confidence.
How can I get involved?
We offer a variety of ways for you to get involved:
- Customer Panel – If you don’t have much time but would still like to give your opinion, you can join our Customer Panel. We send a short questionnaire to panel members, asking questions on various services. You can complete the questionnaire in your own time. Either over the phone, the internet or by returning it through the post.
- Tenant and Resident Association – There are a number of tenant and resident associations across Gwynedd, which are ran by local residents. To see a list of the associations that have been established or for more details on to establish an association in your area, contact us.
- Tenant and Resident Partnership – This is the main body which works with us on matters relating to tenants and residents. Read more here.
- Customers and Communities Group – This is the group which looks at customer service and the services we offer. The group meets approximately every 3 months.
- Homes and Assets Group – This is the group which looks at the work linked to our homes and our assets. The group meets approximately every 3 months.
- Quality for Tenants Team – The Quality for Tenants Team works as an independent inspector on behalf of tenants. The team’s role is to contact other tenants who have received work or a particular service from us. The team holds an inspection approximately every 3 months.
- Task and Finish Groups – From time to time, we commission a group to look at specific areas of our services. The group only meets once, and the findings are used to make decisions to improve the service.
Our meetings are held across the county. You will not out of pocket by getting involved and we will reimburse travelling costs child care, carer costs, and provide a monthly computer/ phone allowance.
If you are interested in getting involved, get in touch:
- text 07990567341
- like our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/adrataicyf and send us a direct message
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- call the Community Involvement team on 0300 213 8084