At Adra, we want our customers to be at the heart of what we do. We want to ensure that we listen to you, act upon your comments and concerns and involve you in our activities.
To enable us to achieve this, we require enthusiastic tenants of all ages and backgrounds to get involved with us.
By taking part you can have your say on matters relating to your home and your community and help us develop our services. It’s also an excellent opportunity for you to receive training, develop your skills and improve confidence.
How can I get involved?
We offer a variety of ways for you to get involved:
- Tenant and Resident Partnership – This is the main body which works with us on matters relating to tenants and residents. Read more here.
- Customer and Assets Group – This group is responsible for monitoring and reviewing policies, strategies and service standards which have a direct effect on Adra customers. The group works closely with Adra’s Board by sharing their opinions and findings from their work. The group meets every 3 months.
- Customer Panel – If you don’t have much time, but would still like to give your opinion, you can join our Customer Panel. We send a short questionnaire to panel members every 3 months, asking for their opinion on various services. You can complete the questionnaire in your own time and in a way which best suits you – over the phone, the internet or by post.
- Quality for Customers Team – The Quality for Customers Team works as an independent inspector on behalf of Adra customers. The team’s role is to contact other customers who have received work or a particular service from Adra and collect their feedback. The team carries out an inspection every 3 months.
- Task and Finish Groups – From time to time, we commission a group to look at specific areas of our services. The group only meets once, and the findings are used to make decisions to improve the service.
- Tenant and Resident Association – There are a number of tenant and resident associations across the region. These are run by local residents and supported by Adra. The aim of these groups is to discuss and resolve issues/problems in their area, to socialise and hold activities. For information on setting up a group, please contact us.
Our Tenant and Resident Partnership includes a group of about 20 tenants and residents who take part with us.
They work closely with us to improve the services that all our customers receive.
The Partnership normally meet every two months in different locations across the region. The meetings are held in both Welsh and English and many staff members attend the meetings to discuss different issues.
These are some examples of the topics discussed during Partnership meetings:
- Customer Service
- Rent Setting
- New Developments
- Home Improvement Works
- Community Work
- Service Charges
Partnership meetings are a great way to learn more about the company and gives you the opportunity to voice your concerns about what is important to you.
If you are interested in joining the Partnership, then please contact the Community Involvement Team on 0300 1238084 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our meetings are held across the region. You will not be out of pocket by getting involved and we will reimburse travelling costs, child care/carer costs, and provide a monthly computer/ phone allowance.
If you are interested in getting involved, get in touch:
- text 07990567341
- like our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/adrataicyf and send us a direct message
- e-mail email@example.com
- call the Community Involvement team on 0300 213 8084