We are north Wales’ largest housing association.
We own and manage around 6,320 homes and provide services to over 14,000 people.
Tim Trwsio is our inhouse maintenance team of around 130 staff and are essential to our work. We deliver a wide range of repair and capital improvement workstreams that include:
- responsive repairs
- planned works
- void properties
- kitchen, bathroom and re-wire installation scheme
- major & minor adaptations works
- cyclical periodic testing
- cyclical heating servicing
- heating installation improvements
- external – roofing, external wall insulation (EWI) and window improvement works
It’s a very exciting time for us, as we are growing as a business and are looking for new team members interested in a career within repairs and maintenance to join us.
We have full time posts and apprentices in these trades,
- heating engineer
- multiskilled painter and decorator
- multiskilled Joiner
- multiskilled plumber – Gas qualified
- multiskilled electrician
- electrician’s mate
- apprentice electrician
- apprentice heating engineer
- apprentice painter and decorator
Working for us has its perks, gym membership discounts, a work van and a health package to name a few.
We are one of the largest bilingual employers in North Wales. Training and development is at the heart of the business and we are always keen to develop our staff.
If you are interested in any of these jobs or would like an informal chat with us, then come and talk to us in person at one of our job fairs where we will answer any questions you may have. Our fairs will be held at the following locations:
5:30pm – 8:00pm on the 25 February 2020 – Ty Coch, Parc Menai, Bangor, LL57 4BL
5:30pm – 8:00pm on the 26 February 2020 – Ty Madog, Porthmadog Industrial Estate, LL49 9GB
Please bring your C.V. with you or you can email it to us before 24 February.