4 x 2 Bedroom, 4 person semi-detached properties available via the intermediate rent scheme in Colwyn Bay.
Available from September 2022 onwards.
The property briefly comprises:
- Living room, kitchen diner, hall, two bedrooms with en-suite’s, downstairs WC and a small store room.
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Gardens to the rear.
- Drive way for off road parking
- Ystafell Fyw / Living Room: 4.48m x 2.67m
- Radiator, TV and phone ports.
- Kitchen Diner: 4.48m x 2.67m
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, leaving specific spaces for a cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom (Front) 3.69m x 3.02m (En- suite 2.26m x 1.36m)
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom (Rear) 3.70m x 2.67m (En- suite 2.40m x 1.71m)
More information available on request.
One month’s rent and one month’s deposit will be required at start of tenancy. Deposit = £615.45
The ‘Deposit Scheme’ protecting your deposit with Adra is – The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
Rent must be paid monthly in advance by Direct Debit or similar payment method.
The tenancy is a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy, which will thereafter continue on a month by month basis. Provided you keep to the terms of the tenancy, our commitment to you is a long term commitment.
Applicants must meet the local residency criteria of having resided or worked in the community area for a continuous period of the previous 12 months or have close family connection with a family member residing in the community area for at least 5 years.
If we do not have sufficient applicants from the community area, we will consider applications from the neighbouring communities before opening out to Conwy.
Intermediate Rent Scheme
- An intermediate rental option for people who are not in a position to buy a home for various reasons, such as, insufficient deposit or a poor credit history.
- The scheme is aimed at people in employment and not totally dependent on benefits
- Rent is based on a Local Housing Allowance or 80% of the open market rents – please refer to property advert as this may differ depending on the landlord.
- A month’s rent and a month’s deposit will usually be required, this will be noted on the property advert.
- Applicants who apply for the intermediate rental properties will also be asked to complete a referencing procedure by the landlord. This is to ensure that they are financially stable enough to maintain a tenancy at the specified rent level and that they are suitable tenants
- Applicant should have no more than £16,000 savings, please contact us if you require further information
- Households must be able to afford the housing costs (‘rent’ inclusive of any service charges) and these should equate to no more than approximately 30% of gross income. (Gross income including working tax and child tax credit) e.e. £25,000 x 30% = £7,500 / 12 (months) £625pcm – therefore the affordable rent would be in the region of £625pcm
If you are interested in this home, you’ll need to register with Tai Teg.