2 Bedroom semi-detached house available via the Rent to Own scheme.
Main features of the home:
- 2 off-road parking spaces for each home
- Timber frame with brick walls
- Modern kitchen
- ASHP & PV heating system in each home
- Estate includes outdoor area included
More information available on request.
The equivalent of 1 months rent payment will be taken as a deposit at the start of the tenancy. The ‘Deposit Scheme’ protecting your deposit with Adra is – The Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Deposit = £671.42
The tenancy is a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy, which will thereafter continue on a month by month basis. Provided you keep to the terms of the tenancy, our commitment to you is a long term commitment.
Priority given to applicants who live or work in the Gwynedd County area. If no applicant meets Adra’s local connection criteria all other eligible applicants will be considered.
The property will be subject to covenants imposed by the Developer, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Obligations in relation to Party Walls and fences
- Restrictions on parking
- Restrictions of Use and Occupation
- Restrictions and obligations relating to Front and Back Gardens
- Restrictions on alterations and Building work
- Obligations relating to maintenance and Landscaping of Trees, Shrubs and verges
- Obligations relating to Sewers and Other Services, (including consenting to Easements)
- Restrictions on installing Signage
- Restrictions on the keeping and breeding of Animals
- Obligations in relation to Service Charges
- Any other additional obligations or restrictions as imposed by the Developer.
Please note: The above list is not definitive and is subject to change.
Rent to Own
- You will be able to buy the home you rent and you can save a lump sum to contribute to a mortgage deposit while you rent the home.
- You will rent the home in the first place, and you can get 25% of the rent you paid over the tenancy period, and 50% of the increase in the value of the property (if there is an increase) during the period you rent the property – to be used as a deposit to contribute to the purchase of the property.
- For this particular scheme we only calculate Gross household income, we do not take in to account any working tax or child tax credit.
- Your agreement for the Rent to Ownership scheme Wales will last for five years. You can apply to buy your home at any time between the end of the second year and the end of the agreement.
- For further information please click here www.gov.wales/yourhomeinwales.
- Please note: we consider your credit history as part of the application for a rent to own property and we may ask for evidence of your credit rating
- This schemes is for individuals who do not have a minimum 5% deposit but are able to access a mortgage.
- If you decide not to purchase the property then you will not be eligible to receive the 25% of rent paid that has been put to one side towards the deposit.
If you are interested in this home, you’ll need to register with Tai Teg.