1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat with independent access.
Available via the intermediate rent scheme.
The property briefly comprises:
- Living room/kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, 1 bedroom and family bathroom.
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Drive way for off road parking of 1 car
- Bedroom 1: 3.92m x 3.15m
More information available on request.
The equivalent of 1 months rent payment will be taken as a deposit at the start of the tenancy. The ‘Deposit Scheme’ protecting your deposit with Adra is – The Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Deposit = £399.48
The tenancy is a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy, which will thereafter continue on a month by month basis. Provided you keep to the terms of the tenancy, our commitment to you is a long term commitment.
Priority 1 – Residing / or close family – Llay Community Council area – one year preceding occupation or in full time employment within Llay Community Council area for a period of 6 months preceding proposed occupation
– previous residency/ or close family -– Llay Community Council area – continuous period 5 years or previous employment within Llay Community Council area for a period of 5 years
If no persons meeting the above from Tai Teg etc & after advert/marketing for at least 4 weeks which includes advert in newspapers in Wrexham locality:
Priority 2 –
– as above – but for – Gwersyllt, Rosset and Gresford Community Council Areas. (to include further marketing etc)
Priority 3 –
– if no Priority 1 or Priority 2 – after 8 weeks – open out to Wrexham County Borough Council Area.
Priority 4 –
– if no applicant qualifies in Priority 3 within 12 weeks – then any other person who is in the opinion of Adra or Council is a person in Housing Need shall be treated as an Eligible Person.
Intermediate Rent Scheme
- An intermediate rental option for people who are not in a position to buy a home for various reasons, such as, insufficient deposit or a poor credit history.
- The scheme is aimed at people in employment and not totally dependent on benefits
- Rent is based on a Local Housing Allowance or 80% of the open market rents – please refer to property advert as this may differ depending on the landlord.
- A month’s rent and a month’s deposit will usually be required, this will be noted on the property advert.
- Applicants who apply for the intermediate rental properties will also be asked to complete a referencing procedure by the landlord. This is to ensure that they are financially stable enough to maintain a tenancy at the specified rent level and that they are suitable tenants
- Applicant should have no more than £16,000 savings, please contact us if you require further information
- Households must be able to afford the housing costs (‘rent’ inclusive of any service charges) and these should equate to no more than approximately 30% of gross income. (Gross income including working tax and child tax credit) e.e. £25,000 x 30% = £7,500 / 12 (months) £625pcm – therefore the affordable rent would be in the region of £625pcm
If you are interested in this home, you’ll need to register with Tai Teg.