Important information

Coronavirus Update - All the information about what we are doing and how we are supporting you and our communities - More information

Changing your name

If you change your name, you’ll need to let us know.

We can then update our records.

Reasons for changing your name


How to change your name with us

You will need to give us:

  • your previous name
  • your new name
  • your address
  • the date you changed your name

You will need to send us a copy of any documents, for example:

  • marriage certificate

After we’ve received your form we will send you a letter to confirm the change.

  • Let us know you've changed your name

    Changing your name

    If you've changed your name recently you need to let us know so that we can update your details in our systems.
    • Could you please explain your reason for chaning your name. For example getting married, a divorce or changing your name by deed poll
    • Max. file size: 150 MB.
      We need proof with some change of name request. Such as a marriage certificate, divorce certificate or proof of change of name by deed pol.

Any other changes

Please let us know of any other changes in your circumstances, for example:

  • new baby
  • new phone number
  • a death in your household