28 purpose-built flats located in the heart of Pwllheli.
- mixture of one and two bedroom flats
- suitable for local people aged 55 and over and/or anyone with care need
- social rent
- communal facility
- residential units will be of a very high standard
If you are interested in one of these flats please contact Gwynedd Council’s Housing Options Team:
- 01286 685100
These brand new flats are designed to encourage people over 55 to be able to live independently with support.
The 28 flats are located on Gwynedd Council’s old Frondeg site in the heart of Pwllheli close to all the local amenities.
Every customer will have:
- a private bathroom
- private kitchen
- private living room
- access to the communal garden
- a designated parking space
- communal room
- communal kitchen
- a part time warden on-site
A local lettings policy will be created to ensure that suitable applicants with a connection with the local area are given priority.