If you are unhappy about the service you’ve received by us, get in touch.
We will do everything we can to make sure the problem will be resolved.
If you’ve been in touch about a problem and it still isn’t resolved, you can send an official complaint.
What is a complaint?
A complaint means that a customer is unhappy with the service they have received from us or one of our contractors.
• we have done something we should not have done
• we have not done something that we should have done
• when an employee (or one of our contractors) is inappropriate
• we have not provided a service to the quality, security level, frequency or expected cost
• our decision-making process was flawed
• we have worked outside a policy or protocol
You must let us know to complain within six months of the event so that we can investigate the problem while the case is still fresh in everyone’s minds.
There are some exceptions where we can look at cases after six months.
What happens next?
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that we’ve received your complaint within 5 working days.
- If needed our Customer Service Co-ordinator (Complaints) will be in touch to discuss your complaint further.