We are regulated by the Welsh Government.
The Welsh Government works with housing associations to ensure good quality of service for customers; effective governance and financial viability.
In simple terms, they look at the way we manage the Association and our services.
In simple terms, they look at the way we manage the company and our services.
As part of Welsh Government’s ‘Self-Evaluation’ process:
- we self-evaluate our activities to show how we meet the relevant guidelines
- the self-evaluation is shared with the Welsh Government.
- as well as looking at our self-evaluation the Welsh Government can also consider feedback from tenants and review our business plans
- the Welsh Government publish their Regulatory Judgement report. This report sets out the Welsh Government’s Regulatory Opinion and is designed to provide our staff, customers and partners with an understanding of how well we are presently performing against the delivery outcomes relating to:
- governance and tenant services
- financial viability
Please note that the assessment was carried out at the time of being CCG.
The judgement falls into one of four categories;
- Compliant – Green
- Compliant – Yellow
- Non-compliant – Amber
- Non-Compliant – Red
In October 2022, the judgement given to us was “Standard” ‘Compliant – Green’ which means the Association meets the regulatory standards and will receive routine regulatory oversight.