How to get a home

You need to be on a housing register to have one of our homes for social rent with us. Each county has a different housing register.

Contact the county Council you want to live in to register.

We also offer affordable homes with schemes such as rent to buy, shared ownership and homes on intermediate rent.  To register for one of these homes contact Tai Teg

Contact details for every county