Pay my rent
You need to pay your rent the day your tenancy starts.
Rent is paid every Monday.
If this isn’t convenient for you, get in touch we can arrange to change it to a more convenient date.
Paying your rent on time can increase your credit score.
Ways to pay your rent
There are many ways to pay your rent. Our staff are available to help you find the best option for you.
- money goes out of your account on a day of your choice
- very easy way of paying your rent
- don’t need to do anything after it’s set up
- easy to keep control of your money
- you can cancel at any time
Will contact you if there are any changes to your rent.
You will need your bank details, sort code and account number.
Pay weekly with a bank card
This is a bit different to Direct Debit.
- rent is automatically paid on a date of your choice
- you won’t be charged if you don’t have enough money in your account
- no need for you to do anything after you’ve set it up unless your bank card details changes
Post Office or Paypoint
Pay over the phone
Call us on 0300 123 8084 to pay your rent.
We can’t take payment with a credit card.
Paying through text
Pay your rent securely with a bank card and a mobile phone.
- you need to register on Allpay’s website and enter your bank card details
- text ‘Pay rent’, how much you want to pay and your password, which is the last 4 digits of your debit card to 81025
- you’ll get a text to confirm that you’ve paid
Pop in to one of our offices or your local library to use the internet to register.
All pay App
You can pay through the Allpay app on any Apple or Android phone. You will need and Allpay card and your bank card.
- download the app – it’s free
- after registering you can pay your rent without internet
- the app can remember payments and bank details so no need to enter them every time
- it’s a secure app that’s available all day, every day
Bank standing order
We can help you complete the paper work, you will then need to take these to your bank to arrange the standing order.