Support for you
What is the Tenant Support Service?
A service that aims to give support to vulnerable tenants in need.
Our goal is to help individuals so that they can maintain their tenancy by developing their life skills.
This service is funded by the Welsh Government through the Supporting People Programme.
Our Tenant Support can help you with:
- advice on budgeting and handling money
- provide support to keeping accommodation
- provide support to develop the skills necessary to enable tenants to maintain their tenancy
- provide support to develop life skills
- provide help to understand their rights and responsibilities
- provide guidance and information on employment opportunities, education and training
- help with completing forms and applications, claiming benefits
- access to appropriate agencies
Who can receive help
• tenants with debt problems
• new tenants who need help
• tenants suffering from health problems
The service aims to ensure that our tenants are treated with dignity and respect, and will have independence, choice and control over their own lives.